- Canada announces Amendments to Special Economic Measures (Iran) Regulations
- Opening remarks at the ACAMS AML and Financial Crime conference, Toronto, May 9, 2013. By FINTRAC Director Gérald Cossette.
- Money laundering trends and typologies in the Canadian securities sector – April 2013
- News Release: Project Lauréat – Yohann Elbaz arrested by UPAC, Quebec's permanent anti-corruption squad
- Keynote address to the Canadian Institute Anti-Money Laundering conference, Toronto, April 24, 2013. By FINTRAC Director Gérald Cossette.
- Email fraud alert: Fraudulent emails purporting to be from FINTRAC are requesting payment for administrative monetary penalties.
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Activity Financing Watch: October – December 2012
- News Release: Arrest of 11 suspects in a fraud estimated at over $ 14.5 million
- News Release: FINTRAC calls for continued vigilance when dealing with financial entities from the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- News Release: RCMP Calgary Integrated Proceeds of Crime (IPOC) execute four search warrants
- Amendments to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Regulations have been approved. These amendments will affect reporting entity obligations, including record keeping, client identification and the compliance regime.